AUGUST 2015 SWEEPSTAKES â?? TRIP TO 58TH ANNUAL MONTEREY JAZZ FESTIVAL WITH BERNARDUS LODGE & SPA STAY
Anyone who pledges $50 or more from August 1st through the 31st automatically* will be entered for a chance to win the August Sweepstakes â?? a trip to the 58th Annual Monterey Jazz Festival. The package includes one pair of Arena passes to the 58th Monterey Jazz Festival, September 18th to the 20th. Featuring three nights and two days of nonstop music with the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra, Wynton Marsalis, Chick Corea, Dianne Reeves, Trombone Shorty, Terence Blanchard, Pete Escovedo, Bela Fleck, Sheila E., and many others. More information about the Monterey Jazz Festival is at www.montereyjazzfestival.org.
Plus, the package includes a two night stay at the famed Forbes 4-Star, Bernardus Lodge & Spa. Nestled in sunny Carmel Valley and fresh from a multi-million dollar resort transformation the new luxury guestrooms feature two person soaking tubs, heated marble floors, a feather bed with Italian linens, a sitting area with a sofa and fireplace, spacious patio or balcony, complimentary wifi, Nespresso coffeemakers, complimentary butler's pantry with treats, and a complimentary wine bar stocked with Bernardus wines. Guests can stroll through lavender gardens and the 10 acre onsite vineyard, relax at the spa, enjoy a game of bocce or croquet, and dine at the all new Lucia Restaurant & Bar, featuring California country cuisine from renowned Chef Cal Stamenov. The resort offers a heated lap-pool, tennis courts, bocce, croquet and more. Information about Bernardus Lodge & Spa is at www.bernarduslodge.com.
BERNARDUS LODGE & SPA
• Carmel Valley Village is a charming stretch of art galleries, over 20 boutique wine tasting rooms and quaint restaurants. Art and wine tasting maps make it easy to navigate.
• Carmel-by-the sea is famous for its artistic heritage, white sand beaches, pet-friendly culture and luxury shopping. It is also renowned for the English cottage architecture. As you stroll the streets, note the meticulously care of historic shops.
• Hiking and horseback riding through the Santa Lucia mountains offer incredible valley views, quiet meadow trails and river crossings.
• Ride the waves with adventures on the Monterey Bay; scuba diving, whale watching, deep-sea fishing, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding are available.
• Long considered the "crown jewel" of the California State Park system, Point Lobos State Natural Reserve is a magnet for nature lovers. From its breathtaking beauty to its fascinating wildlife, Point Lobos is a must see experience. During Spring months, in addition to catching a glimpse of new seal pups, the migrating gray whales are frequently spotted close to shore.
• In his famous novel Cannery Row, John Steinbeck wrote of this historic waterfront district on Monterey Bay. Anchoring the area is the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium featuring sea otters, penguins, sharks and other marine life, exhibits and educational programs. Spend a day and experience the allure of this unique destination. Insider tip: Often times, you can see sea otters right off the pier!
• Big Sur - magnificent coastline stretching 23 miles south of Carmel via Highway 1, one of the most scenic in the World.